January 7, 2013

MY FAVOURITE NEW FASHION SHOP


Discover my new favourite fashion shop. River Island.
Descubre mi nueva tienda de moda favorita. River Island.
Hey my first post!!!!

I am going to talk about my new favourite fashion shop that I have found in my Irish town ( Nice place BTW)!!!

So yes! Finally I am going to stop going to NEXT, that I have been paying owner's grandsons' university and now it's turn to pay something to River Island ones,by the way the have such a nice staff!

Prices ar not too expensive, more or less like ZARA and a bit more expensive that NEXT ... But Zara's quality is better.

The shop decoration is kind of simple, almost boring and there is no music, well what I mean that it is not as a Pull&Bear or Berskha, that invites you more to stay more time.

The girls who work there were all the time next to me showing me the shop and how it was distributed, puaff but the best was the fact of going inside out of the fitting rooms without wait the staff to count how many clothes you are carrying.

After going around the shop several times and take things like a crazy!, I decided to stop and take the Visa hehe.

I am going to show you what I like most, a shirt with cordury shoulder pads. The girl (Lisa) told me that I was the first guy that bought it, so perfect!

Weeee!!! Mi primer post!!!

Voy hablar de mi nueva tienda de ropa favorita que he encontrado en mi ciudad de Irlanda (Lugar encantador) !!!

Pues si! alfin voy a dejar un poco de lado al Next que creo que le he pagado la universidad a los hijos de sus hijos y ahora le toca que se la pague a los de River Island que por cierto tiene un personal fantástico.

Los precios no son muy caros, la verdad es prácticamente igual que Zara y un poco mas caro que Next... Aunque la calidad de Zara es mejor.

El decorado de la tienda es muy simple rozando lo aburrido y no hay nada de música, bueno no es como un Pull & Bear o un Bershka que te anima a estar allí.

Las chicas de la tienda estuvieron todo el tiempo a mi lado enseñándome la tienda y como estaba ditribuída, puaff pero lo mejor fue el hecho de poder salir y entrar del probador sin tener que esperar a que te contaran la ropa que llevabas.

Despues de dar un par de vueltas por la tienda y coger cosas como alma que lleva el diablo, decidí parar y sacar la Visa xD
Voy a enseñaros lo que mas me gustó, una camisa con hombreras de pana. La chica de la tienda (Lisa) me dijo que era el primer chico que se las llevaba asi que genial xD.


Shirt / Camisa - €35


Bag / Maleta - €€55


Watch / Reloj - €35


No comments:

Post a Comment

facebook