January 6, 2013

3 LOOKS: ROUGE PASSION


How to combine the same shoes and jacket for making different looks.
Como combinar los mismos zapatos y chaqueta para crear looks diferentes.



Hi everyone!


As I have received today my Xmas present (from my lovely boyfriend of course!) I decided to make this post using as a main gift red heels and also a blazer of the same colour, very old by the way.


Here you are three different looks that I have created for different moments.


Hope you enjoy it, and don't forget to leave a comment! :)


Mar






Hola a todos de nuevo!
Aprovechando que hoy he recibido mis regalos de navidad de mi novio he decidido hacer este post usando como regalo principal unos tacones rojos pasión y una chaqueta, bastante antigua por cierto, del mismo color.

Os dejo las imagenes de los 3 looks que he creado para diferentes ocasiones.


Espero que os guste y no olvidéis dejarnos un comentario! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

facebook