January 8, 2013

BLUE PINK STRIPES


I am stripes lover! Look my new jumpers!
Soy una amante de las rayas! Estos son mis nuevos jerseys!
Hi to everyone!

Here I come again! Today I want to show you what new things I got @ sales!

That's a small preview of what I bougth, I will show more things in my next posts.

I wake up sooo early thinking about getting good things to buy ( all of us know that first day is the best one because you can find more sizes and different clothes, not the clothes that nobody wants hehe).


I went to several shops as Stradivarius, Pull&Bear, El Corte Inglés and Zara and I get sooooo many things.


What I want to show you is a combination of stripped sweaters with pastel colours simple trousers.

I decided to mix baby blue stripped sweater with soft baby pink trousers and later I mix acid pink/brown stripped sweater with baby blue trousers as I show in the picture.

I hope you like this colours too, because I love them and I think that I will use them a lot this year!


See you on my next post and don't forget to leave a comment and tell us about your sales!


Enjoy it!






Aqui estoy de nuevo! Hoy quiero mostraros las cositas nuevas que he conseguido en las rebajas!!

Esto es una pequeña muestra de todo lo que compré, ya os iré enseñando más cositas en los próximos posts! :)

El día de las rebajas me levante muuy temprano pensando en ir y poder conseguir buenas ofertas, ( tod@s sabemos que el primer día de rebajas es el mejor para encontrar más tallas o modelos diferentes, no sólo la ropa que nadie quiere jeje).



Estuve en varias tiendas como Pull and Bear, Stradivarius, El Corte Inglés y Zara, y salí de ellas con muuuchas cositas curiosas .


Lo que voy a enseñaros hoy es una combinación de jerseys de rayas con pantalones en tonos pasteles muy simples. Decidí mezclar un jersey de rayas azul bebe con un pantalón rosa pastel y después elegí un jersey de rayas rosa ácido y marrón y lo combiné con un pantalón azul bebé tal como sale en las imágenes.


Espero que os gusten estos colores, porque a mi me encantan y creo que los usaré mucho este año :)


Nos vemos en mi próximo post y no olvidéis dejar un comentario sobre vuestras rebajas y compritas!


Disfrutad!


No comments:

Post a Comment

facebook