January 30, 2013

I NEED SOME HUNTER BOOTS!!!


Rainy weather, and I do not have some Hunters!!
Mal tiempo y yo sin unas Hunters!!

Hello guys!! What a sunny day in Spain! Perfect for going shopping this afternoon :). But with this weather I coulnd't avoid thinking about Irish weather and how useful are some Hunter Boots!

Checking their webpage I found sooo many different boots and I wish I could buy all of them! But I think that I have to choose only a couple! :p 

The new in collection brings us snake patterned boots and also plain ones!. From this collection I will choose the combinated one, called Chancery. We can find simple black or other beig and chocolated mixed, which I prefer. 
The socks are a great idea to keep our feet and legs warm, but I am afraid that if I choose the Chancery I can't use them unless I keep the socks inside the boots.

Hooola chicos! Qué solazo hace en España! Día perfecto para ir de compras por la tarde :). Pero con este tiempo no pude evitar acordarme del tiempo en Irlanda y lo útil que sería unas botas Hunter!

Mirando en su web encontré muchas botas diferentes que ojalá las pudiera comprar todas! Pero creo que me limitaré a un par de ellas sólo! :p

La nueva colección nos trae botas de print de serpiente y también de colores simples!. De ésta colección eligiría las combinadas, llamada Chancery. Las podemos ver en negro lisas o beig y marrón chocolate mezclados, las cuales me gustan mucho más.

Los calcetines son una idea fantástica también para mantener nuestras piernas y pies calentitos, pero me temo que si elijo el modelo Chancery no podré usarlos a no ser que los lleve en el interior de las botas.

Appart from boots and socks they offer us coats, also very useful for the Irish weather by the way, and some handbags that are also very nice!

Aparte de botas y calcetines, nos ofrecen abrigos, que también son muy útiles para el tiempo Irlandés ;), y bolsos muy bonitos y prácticos!




You can check the web to see more accesories such as umbrellas, care products, keyrings and much more!

And finally here you have some samples of the original collection:


Podéis entrar en la web para ver más accesorios como paragüas, productos para el cuidado de las botas, llaveros y muchas más cosas!


Y finalmente aquí os dejo algunos ejemplos de la collección Original:




About the price, starts around 100$, but the quality worths it! Boys!! You can also find nice things for you don't worry :p !

See you in our next post! And don't forget to follow us in twitter to know more about us and our blog! Keep updated!


Sobre el precio, comienza alrededor de los 100$, pero la calidad lo compensa!

Chicos!! Vosotros tambien podeis encontrar cosas chulas no os preocupéis :p!

Nos vemos en nuestro próximo post! Y no olvidéis seguirnos en twitter para saber más de nosotros y nuestro blog! Manteneos informados! :)








Pictures from www.hunter-boot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

facebook