January 30, 2013

SUPERDRY IS SUPERCOOL


Superdry, Supercool!
Other clothes that MUST be in our closets, are Superdry's. Don't listen to the people who compares this brand with Primark (Penneys) clothes, they have nothing to do with each other. Superdry could be more similar too the famous Zara or Springfield.

For me is a good thing having discovered in my city in Ireland a shop where I can buy this brand! Sometimes  buying it is so impossible because of the high taxes or because I need to go to London to buy it!


Anyway, the good point is that finally I have a Superdry official seller at 5 minutes from  home!

Here I let you some of the items that I am thinking about buying this weekend!

Otras prendas que no deben faltar en tu armario, son las de Superdry. No hay que hacer caso a los chicos y chicas que la comparan con prendas del Primark, pero no se le parece ni de lejos. Quizás Superdry llega a ser parecida a las ya conocida Zara o Springfield.


Para mi es una alegria haber encontrado en la ciudad en la que vivo de Irlanda donde comprar esta marca, aveces se me hace imposible disfrutar ir de compras, ya sea por sus precios elevados debido al TAX o al extremo de tener que ir a Londres para hacer mis compras.


Bueno da igual, lo bueno es que ya tengo a Superdry a menos de 5 minutos de casa! a continuacion os pongo algunos conjuntos que me estoy pensando comprar este fin de semana.


Pictures from www.superdry.com













No comments:

Post a Comment

facebook