January 28, 2013

MY NEW WATCH / RIVER ISLAND


Here my new watch!, finally I got him! 
Aquí mi nuevo reloj! Por fín lo tengo! 
Hey! Happy Monday to everyone! Hope your weekend were as good as mine! :)

As you all know I am in Ireland, but tomorrow morning I will be in Spain again. When I arrived here my boyfriend give me a present, it was a River Island card that have some credit to spend in this shop, as you also know this is my boyfriend's new favourite fashion shop


So well I havent enough time to spend the card ( by the way I couldn't buy too many things because of my luggage weight) and only took a couple of small things. My favourite one is this watch. I have been looking for a golden watch in some shops but I didn't like them at all and finally, I get it!


What to say about the shop? Nice prices, nice clothes and lot of accessories. I will come back soon for sure but in the meantime, here you have some pictures of this watch and also the packaging ( not to amazing, but it's ok :) ).


Enjoy it!








Hey! Feliz lunes a todos!! Espero que vuestro finde haya sido al menos tan bueno como el mio! :)


Como ya todos sabeis estoy en Irlanda, aunque manana por la manana vuelvo a Espana de nuevo. Cuando llegue mi pareja me dio un regalito, una tarjeta con credito para gastar en River Island, que como ya sabeis es su nueva tienda de ropa favorita.


Asi que bien, no tuve mucho tiempo para poder gastar la tarjetita ( y por otra parte tampoco podia comprar muchas coasas debido al peso de mi equipaje) y solo cogi un par de cosas pequenas. Mi favorita es este reloj de pulsera. He estado buscando un reloj dorado en varias tiendas pero nunca me han llegado a gustar del todo los que tenian, pero por fin, lo consegui!


Que decir de la tienda? Buenos precios, buena ropa y muchos accesorios y complementos. Volvere pronto seguro pero mientras, aqui os dejo unas fotitos del reloj y el packaging tambien. ( nada sorprendente pero no esta mal :) ).


Espero que os guste!



No comments:

Post a Comment

facebook