June 13, 2013

CALL ME NAVY!


Love stripes and navy blue! Today, 2 navy looks!
¡Me encantan las rayas y el azul marino! Asi que hoy, 2 looks Navy!

Happy Thursday! How is the day going? 

We have today two navy looks, one for those who need to be comfortable during the day with some flats and another look for those days when we want to be more stylish.

Look and them! Do you like navy stripes? Which of both outfits you prefer? When would you wear them?

Thanks for following us! We keep on growing!
Have a nice day! See you in our next post!

Feliz Jueves! ¿Qué tal lleváis el día?

Hoy tenemos un par de looks, uno para aquellas que necesitamos estar comodas durante el día con unas bailarinas y otro look para aquellos días en los que queremos verstir más estilosas.

Aquí lo teneis! ¿Os gustan las rayas marineras? ¿Cuál de los dos outfits os gusta más? ¿Para qué os lo pondríais?

Gracias a todos por seguirnos! Seguimos creciendo!
Que paséis un buen día! Nos vemos en el próximo post!



Top - River Island
Trousers / Pantalones - Stradivarius
Flats / Bailarinas - ZARA
Bag / Bolso - ZARA
Bracelet / Pulsera - Stradivarius
Necklace / Collar - ZARA
Sunglasses / Gafas - ZARA

Shirt / Blusa - ZARA
Skirt / Falda - Stradivarius
Shoes / Zapatos - River Island
Bag / Bolso - ZARA
Bracelet / Pulsera - River Island
Sunglasses / Gafas - ZARA
Neklace / Collar - River Island






Pictures from ww.zara.com, www.riverisland.com, www.stradivarius.com

18 comments:

  1. Me gustan los dos, pero me pondría el primero!!

    Un beso guapa!!
    http://onmybeautydesk.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias por tu comentario guapa! Yo me pondría ambos pero dependiendo de la ocasión claro!

      Delete
  2. Hey great outfits . Am your new twitter follower Hem Jadeja from Fashion Factive .Following you with GFC now . Do follow back dear .....

    Fashion Factive
    Fashion Factive on Bloglovin

    Fashion Factive on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thanks! I am following you now! Muaks!

      Delete
  3. Por mi estilo me gusta más el primer outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias! Yo me lo pondría más a menudo, porque suelo ir cómoda normalmente!
      Un beso!

      Delete
  4. Pues oye me encantan los dos!!Una buena elección.

    Besitos

    http://lestylecemoibycris.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog.
    Maybe we could follow emac other?
    http://thepowderednose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey !
    I like your posts and blog ! This is my first visit here but definitely not the last :) Check out my blog if you have a free minute :)Would you like to follow each other?Just let me know please,so that I can follow back.Keep on posting and remeber never give up with what you are doing. It is always hard at the beginning! xx
    Wish you a nice weekend!
    VIEWRAMA

    my
    fashion blog


    Chicnova giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! I am following you in GFC! Muaks

      Delete
  7. CHECK OUT THE NEW POST!
    http://fashionablyforward411.blogspot.com/
    xx
    Colette

    ReplyDelete
  8. a mi esta tendencia me encanta.

    Besos

    http://rinconcreacion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A mi me encantan las rayas, este año me a dado por ellas y todo lo que tenga me encanta!

      Un beso!

      Delete
  9. I love the choice of outfits in this post! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

facebook