February 19, 2013

G-STAR RAW - THE ART OF RAW


G-star Raw, re-invented?
G-Star Raw, reinventandose?

Hi to everyone! What a nice day in Ireland, sunny and warm, not very usual around here in January.

Today I want to show you the new G-STAR RAW campaing, personally I think it's craaaazy and is so great, also with my favourite DJ collaboration, Skrillex, I never liked to much G-STAR, considering it kind of posh "Kani", as we call in Spain, clothes, beacause of those prints "Made in China".


But today in the bus I start having some curiosity about them because the guy next to me was wearing G-STAR, and for my surprise, I found this big bony dog running with one of their jackets at their website, Amazing!!!


I know that for this season S/S 2013 G-STAR worked so hard to changing their old style, and for me they have almost achieved it, using new ecological fabric or Marc Newson famous zippers.


 G-STAR has convinced me thanks to their big work they're doing with their quality and design.


Enjoy the new campaing video and some of the pics.


See you in our next post!


Hola que tal a todos y a todas que dia mas bueno se me ha presenta hoy en Irlanda, un dia soleado y caluroso en pleno Enero, no muy normal por aqui. 

Hoy os muestro la nueva campana de G-STAR RAW  personalmente me parece una locura, esta genial y con colaboracion de mi Dj favorito Skrillex, personalmente nunca me ha gustado G-STAR  siempre me ha parecido ropa de Kanis pijos, con esos estampados estilo made in China.


Pero hoy en el autobus me ha dado la vena de mirar algo de ellos, ya que el chico de al lado vestía de G-STAR y para mi sorpresa fue encontrarme este pedazo de perro esquelético corriendo con una chaqueta, Una pasada!!! 


Se que para esta temporada Primavera 2013 G-STAR se esforzó muchísimo para cambiar su estilo y dejar de lado ese, y para mi casi lo han conseguido con el uso de nuevos tejidos ecológicos, canvas resistentes o las famosas cremalleras de Marc Newson.



Para mi G-STAR  me ha convencido por el gran esfuerzo que esta haciendo, con la calidad  y diseños.

Os dejo que disfrutéis con el video de la nueva campaña y algunas fotos,
saludos chicos.




No comments:

Post a Comment

facebook