February 10, 2013

ABERCROMBIE / LONDON 2013


My opinion of Abercrombie London.
Mi opinión sobre Abercrombie Londres.

What's up Abercrombie....?! This weekend I went shopping in London ( from Dublin to London is around 30€) and I had the idea of going to Abercrombie, the darker shop I have ever met, I thought that I could found Gandalf around there with his slanket... and I can understand this dark, is for makeing their customers not see the repeated truck driver style shirts, that the brand has season after season, with excessive prices...

As you have seen I am kind of angry with them, last year I was in their shop in New York, and I fall in the temptation of buying, so I got a t-shirt (40$) and a couple of jeans ( 2 for 180$).... the bigger foolishness of my life, because I could have bought some Levis or Lee and they would probably have kept their colour and not fading at the first wash. But I was so stupid and I bought them thinking that I will fit in them as well as the handsome guy taking Polaroids next to you ....


But no everything is wrong with Abercrombie, I like so much their tshirts, they look really great, slim fit as them Jumpers.


Do you think as me? What you like most about them?


See you!


Que te pasa Abercrombie...! este fin de semana he estado de compras por Londres (solo 30€ desde Dublin) y se me ocurrió acercarme a Abercrombie, la  tienda con más penumbra que he conocido, en un momento dado pensé que iba a encontrarme a Gandalf con su batamanta... y puedo entender esta penumbra, es para que sus clientes no vuelvan a ver la repetida camisa estilo camionero a cuadros que se repite una y otra temporada, con unos precios super excesivos...

Como ya habréis visto estoy un poco enojado con ellos, el año pasado estuve en su tienda que tienen en New York, caí en la tentacion y compre un polo (40$) y unos vaqueros (2x180$)... la mayor estupidez de mi vida, porque me hubiese comprado unos Levis, o unos Lee y seguramente no hubiese perdido todo su color en el primer lavado. Pero uno es idiota y se los compra pensando que les va a quedar igual que al guaperas de la entrada que se hace fotos a tu lado con la Polaroid...


Pero no todo es malo en Abercrombie, me encantan sus camisas me quedan geniales, entalladitas al cuerpo o sus jerseys entallados...


¿Pensáis como yo? ¿Qué es lo que mas os gusta de ellos?


Saludos.






Pictures from www.abercrombie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

facebook