January 26, 2013

MARC BY MARC JACOBS


Let's talk about this lovely accessories for our ipads, iphones ,...
Hablemos de estos accesorios tan monos para nuestros ipads, iphones, ...


Hey Guys! I am finally in Ireland! And I have soo many things to show you, but I will go one by one.

The first one is MARC by MARC JACOBS, I was yesterday at Brown Thomas and I saw a couple accesories for tables, laptops and mobiles that I really love!!





They are adorable! and the quality of the materials are also great! I just show you some of the things that I liked, I discovered some of them at the official webpage.

About the price,  affordable, I think it's a very reasonable price if we think about the quality and also the brand. 

Hope you enjoy it! See you in our next post! 





Hola chicos y chicas!! Por fin me encuentro en Irlanda!!! Y tengo muchisimas cosas que mostraros, pero ire una por una.

La primera es MARC by MARC JACOBS, estaba ayer en Brown Thomas y vi un par de accesorios para tables, portatiles y moviles del disenador que me encantaron!!!




Son preciosos! y la calidad de los materiales tambien estan muy bien! Aqui os dejo algunas de las cositas que mas me gustaron, algunas de ellas las vi mas tarde en la pagina oficial.

Sobre el precio, asequible, creo que es un precio bastante razonable teniendo en cuenta la calidad y la marca.





Espero que os guste! Nos vemos en el siguiente post!!




Pictures from www.marcjacobs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

facebook